Sunday 26 August 2012

From the story tellers (1)



Once upon a time .........

there was my brother, he is small, my cousins and I in the garden and we all were playing. Then suddenly, my brother fell down from the slope then I helped him to stand and he started crying. But then I started to do acting, I made funny faces and then my brother was happy.
                                                                                             -ABAAN, Std II



I was going to the market one day to buy a chicken then I saw a dog was hungry then I gave the whole chicken and I only buy the milk then I went to the home and I said to my mother all the thing. The mother was very happy.
                                                                                            - ZUHAIR, Std. II

No comments:

Post a Comment