Tuesday 4 December 2012

MY FAVOURITE SPOT


After reading the poem THE TAMARIND which was the favourite spot of the poet where he sat, relaxed and looked at the distant blue hills; laughed and smiled beneath its shady boughs etc we discussed our favourite places.

ABAAN shared, “My favourite place is my father’s room.” 
“Why? What do you do there?”
 “ Ma’m because there are so many many books there – Islamic and academic books. I like to read them and understand them.”
Ahem?
“Sometimes I stare at the books.”

MARIYAM HASHMI : “Ma’m my favourite place is in Allahbad, my grandparents’ house”
And where exactly?    “Umm, whole house and no ma’m it’s the roof, my favourite is roof.” 



LAIBA : “My nani’s house because there are many friends. I play very much there. we do all the things ‘together’. When it is noon, the ice-cream seller comes and then we take for everybody and enjoy very much. When it is evening then also we get some rupees and we go to buy something.”

No comments:

Post a Comment