Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tell me

That day, i got a few complaints about my class and i decided to talk to them about it.
I began on an honest note, "Class, i have always tried to be friendly with you people. Did i ever beat you?"
"No Ma'am."
"Did I ever give you some kind of punishment?"
"No Ma'am."
"I try to give you guys all the space you need. I talk to you politely; i never scold you, never punish you, never take you to the Principal and still complaints."
I don't know if their silence also meant they were understanding, agreeing, sympathising with me but i went on and on talking of strict teachers and horrible punishments and contrasting it with my friendly approach.
To break the monotony i asked them, "You tell me what should i do with you so that you behave properly and i don't get to hear more complaints. Tell me....."
And pat came the reply, "Ma'am I tell you? Become little strict." 

No comments:

Post a Comment